Thursday, September 8, 2016

Gematria lesson

Someone just told me they wished I posted more often on my blog. During the past several months when I do I'm usually lazy about it and just repost something I found on Youtube, Twitter, or another blog. I feel kind of bad about that, but there's a reason for it. I feel unqualified discussing the stuff going on in the Middle East (though I can tell you most of what we hear on the mainstream news is total bullshit). I feel really under-informed on a lot of stuff, actually ... and what they talk about on the MSM is either a huge distraction or scare-mongering. So why bother? (On the other hand, many people don't know this, and I really want to point out the inconsistencies when a major psy-op is going down, because I've more than my share of experience studying that kind of thing.)

I've been really interested in a lot of esoteric stuff lately, like the "Mandela Effect" (google it!) and something I think may be very relevant to that, Gematria. A while back it seemed like the Universe was telling me to study sacred geometry, and knowing next to nothing about it, I did and it has proved to be increasingly relevant in my life. Now I'm studying the Mandela Effect and while I know next to nothing about Gematria in this lifetime, I'm almost positive this is one of the reasons spellings have been "changing" under the "Mandela Effect." For example, does anyone remember the children's books featuring the "Berenstein Bears?" Only now they are called the "Berenstain Bears." Most people over a certain age remember the name spelled the way I do ... with no "a." Or how about the 60's cartoon "Johnny Quest?" Now it's spelled with no "h." Why is that? There's lots of examples like that. What does this mean?

Some people are saying this has to do with time travel and parallel worlds. I'm keeping an open mind. I once saw a hypnotist convince someone there was no number 4. He had him count to 5 after waking him up, and the guy said, "One, two, three, five." and the audience laughed as the hypnotist milked the situation his hapless volunteer was in with some simple arithmetic problems. No time travel involved. Anyway I found this video and thought I'd put it up here.

1 comment:

Undecided said...

So glad you have Zach's video up. I've been following him for a year now and have learned so much. He has a show every wedensday at 10 est called the Gematria Effect on Truth Frequency. It's about 3 weeks old. If you havent i encourage you to tune it. He takes callers.